Corona Virus (Covid-19) Update
Our thoughts are with everyone affected by the Coronavirus. Throughout this rapidly evolving situation, the health and safety of our customers and team members remains our top priority. Below you’ll find the latest information on steps we’re taking to support our commitment to keeping everyone safe and operations up and running.
- Gross Automation is an “essential business” for customers, including government agencies, food producers, utilities, pharmaceutical manufacturers and those that work in critical infrastructure sectors.
- Our family-owned company is committed to the safety of our employees and have the tools to answer your questions and process your orders in a safe manner.
- We remain open and our operation times have not changed.
Product and Order Priority
We are leveraging our capable supplier network to acquire what you need. Please know that we will always communicate directly with you about product availability, lead, and fulfillment times.
- Currently due to high demand UPS and FedEx can not guarantee their original timeframe for expedited shipping.
- We encourage you to place orders ahead of expected needs to allow for these and other unforeseen delays.
We will continue to evaluate our actions to help keep our team members safe and our customers working.
We want to thank you for your support and understanding during a rapidly evolving situation as we make every effort to support our customers, team members, and the communities we serve.
On behalf of our family at Gross Automation, thank you for your continued business.